Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles:
Source: http://www.yumsugar.com/Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-Dough-Truffles-32769392 (adapted)
Yield: About 25 truffles
1/2 cup (1 stick) vegan margarine, room temperature
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons non-dairy milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup vegan mini semisweet chocolate chips (regular size will work too)
2 tablespoons cocoa
2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
1. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, two to three minutes.
2. Mix in the milk and vanilla.
3. Stir in the flour and salt and mix on low speed (or by hand) until incorporated.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Cover and chill dough for 30 minutes or until firm enough to handle.
6. Meanwhile, combine the cocoa and confectioners sugar.
7. Roll each truffle in the cocoa and confectioners sugar mixture.
8. Form the dough into one-inch balls
9. Roll them in the cocoa-sugar mixture and refrigerate them until you're ready to eat them.
Get the latest videos from Vegan Cooking with Love! http://goo.gl/hPwGqz
STAY IN TOUCH
Website | http://vegancookingwithlove.com
Facebook | http://facebook.com/vegancookingwithlove
Google+ | https://plus.google.com/+VeganCookingWithLove/
Instagram | vegancookingwithlove
Pinterest | http://pinterest.com/vegancookingwl/
Twitter | http://twitter.com/vegancookingwl
COURSE COUPON CODE
"How to Make Cooking Videos: The Basics"
Get 50% off with coupon code: YOUROCK